Monday, February 2, 2015

SUGAR PIE, HONEY BUNCH

"Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch, you know that i love you". A sweet sentiment of course, but it does beg the question, how does one bunch honey? Every time I hear this song, I pour jars and jars of honey into a trough, then reach in and try to bunch it together into something approximating a bouquet. but all I get honey all over my hands, and dripping back down into the trough and all over my pants. Then of course the horses butt me out of the way and stick their heads in there, only to be stuck face first in honey. They get very confused and flail madly and the farmer gets right cross with me and chases me out of the place with a stick. Yet every time i hear this cursed song I am willed by powerful forces to attempt it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment