Tuesday, June 9, 2015

UNDERNEATH THE FLOORBOARDS

Underneath the floorboards in my house there is so much pirate gold that if I got at it all my financial worries would be over forever. But if I tore up the floorboards I'd lose my bond. I know what you thinking, so pay for it with the freakin' pirate gold, but I just got a mental block here, I can't do something that's gonna make me lose my bond. Sure, I been destroying the damn wall bit by bit through this chair smacking against it while I'm fucking, but things done while fucking, that's a special clause in my brain you know, I'll let anything slide when I'm in that state. Jeez it makes my mind fizz though, thinking about all that pirate gold, rubies as big your head, doubloons from all over spanish land and all the spanish territories. Boy howdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment