Monday, November 21, 2016

MY SKIN FEELS SO GOOD

My skin feels so good that I feel i should invite the world's refugees to come and live on my skin. Come tired wanderers, rest your heads on this soft pillowy bed of mildly hair skin and in the morning we can get to work building a new city for you here, first some makeshift shelter and then onto barns and farming type things and eventually windmills and office buildings and giant statues of fallen loved ones and space needle lookouts and I wonder how I will get around doing my daily business with all these things hanging off me. I shall certainly have to have my tailor make a few adjustments to my sports coats, perhaps the people can just live on one arm, and I can pioneer a new look in one armed sports coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment